Insolvency Law and Debt Restructuring
We are available to provide advice and support to creditors, debtors, businesses, directors, shareholders and mortgage holders. We aim to assist businesses by recommending practical and workable solutions to ensure the continued viability of their companies.
Our areas of practice are:-
- Bankruptcy & personal insolvency
- Creditor representation
- Court and voluntary liquidations
- Debt restructuring
- Asset recovery advice
- Secured and unsecured loans
- Realisation of security
- Petitioning of companies under the Companies Acts
- Advising on fraudulent and reckless trading
- Advising on directors and shareholder responsibilities
We are monitoring the progress of the Personal Insolvency Legislation through the Houses of Oireachtas. The draft bill aims to reduce the Irish Bankruptcy period to three years. It will also provide a debt settlement procedure.